Thank you for choosing PHIX Products! Please read this manual carefully to ensure proper use.
Vegetable Glycerin (VG), Propylene Glycol (PG), Flavorings, & Nicotine.
Note: Pod Packs and Starter Kits are available in 18 and 50 MG/ML Nicotine Concentration Levels.
INFORMATIONS FOR USE AND CHARGING:
- Please insert the cartridge into the device prior to use. Please replace the cartridge with a new PHIX cartridge once it is empty.
- The device is built to function whenever it is being drawn from and rests whenever it is left alone.
- Plug the magnetic charger onto the base to charge the battery. A light indicator on the device shall indicate the status. Once fully charged, the indicator light will turn off.
- Blue Indicator Light - fully charged; Orange - medium charge; Red - low charge
- A flashing orange light indicates the battery is charging.
- INDOOR CHARGING ONLY
- Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
- Do not use any charger other than a PHIX USB Charging Cable to charge your device.
- When charging, keep away from flammable areas including, but not limited to, wood floors and carpets.”
- Always use a fire-resistant container or bag when carrying.
- Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
PHIX DEVICE TECHNICAL INFORMATION:
- Flexible and easy to use Closed System Vaping
- Controlled Power to allow a consistent delivery
- Convenient Magnetic Charger
- Model No. DM1
- Dimension: 19*113.2*10.7mm
- Battery Cell: Lithium, 280mAh, Built in
- Tank Capacity: 1.5±0.2ml
- Output Voltage: 3.7V
- Resistance Range: 1.5±0.2ohm
- Charging: DC5V/560mA(0-45°C)
- Operation Temperature Range: 0~60°C
GENERAL USE WARNINGS
- This product is not intended for individuals who do not currently use nicotine.
- Do not use if you currently don’t smoke traditional cigarettes or vape.
- This product is not intended for sale to or use by persons under 21 years of age. You must be of legal smoking age in your jurisdiction to use this product.
- Keep all instructions for future use and use only as instructed.
- Do not allow others to use your device at any time.
- This device is not a smoking cessation device and is not to be used as a nicotine replacement therapy.
- Do not drink the e-liquid.
- Do not use while driving.
- Do not use this product for anything except vaping.
- Do not modify or attempt to dissemble this product.
- Use PHIX battery device exclusively with PHIX pods; using non-PHIX pods may cause the battery to explode.
- If the device appears to be making unusual sounds (such as “cracking” or “sizzling”), stop using the device immediately and return it to a PHIX retailer.
- Use this product in moderation, especially during your first time. Failure to do so may cause nicotine overdose, which can lead to an irregular heartbeat and other symptoms.
- Vape away from the vicinity of people and pets. The effects of second hand vapor have not been scientifically confirmed.
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN, TEENAGERS, AND PETS.
- Seek immediate medical attention in case of accidental exposure.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention or contact poison control center. 1(800)222-1222
DEVICE/BATTERY AND POD WARNINGS
- WARNING: Batteries are volatile. As with any battery, the battery in the PHIX device may burn or explode with improper use. Charge the PHIX device exclusively with the enclosed USB charging cable. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
- For use only with PHIX PODS, which contain nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
- Do not swallow the e-liquid contained in PHIX PODS.
- Do not place the e-liquid contained in PHIX PODS on your tongue, on your skin, or in your eyes.
- Replace the pod before the pod becomes completely empty in order to avoid dry burn or damage to the device or PHIX PODS.
- Do not try to disassemble the battery.
- Do not use this product if it is damaged.
- Do not attempt to repair the product as damage or personal injury may occur.
- Do not use when the pod is out of e-liquid.
- If the product has been left unused for 7 days, recharge the product before use.
- If you witness the PHIX device starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot when it is charging, immediately disconnect the outlet being used to charge the device from the circuit breaker. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, immediately unplug the device from the outlet. Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
- Always charge the PHIX device using a surge protector. Do not attempt to charge the PHIX device directly through the wall outlet.
- Do not throw batteries into fire.
- Do not connect improperly.
- Never drop, damage, or tamper with the battery device.
- Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
- Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or bodily injury.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STORAGE
- Keep this product away from sources of heat, cold temperatures, moisture, water and dust. Injury or death can occur.
- This product should be kept in a safe, dry and well-ventilated area.
- Do not expose to humidity or direct sun light.
- Keep away from food or animal feed.
- Store product at a temperature between 18-30°C (64.4-86°F) and out of direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate, freeze, heat or store the product in temperature above 30°C (86°F).
This product is NOT intended for use by minors, non-smokers or non-vapers, pregnant or breastfeeding women, people with or at risk of heart disease, people with high blood pressure or diabetes, people taking medication or depression or asthma, or people who are allergic to nicotine, glycerin, or propylene glycol. Discontinue use and consult a physician if you experience any adverse syptoms, such as: nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness, or rapid heartbeat.
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CAN EXPOSE YOU TO CHEMICALS INCLUDING ACETALDEHYDE, WHICH IS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER, AND NICOTINE, WHICH IS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. FOR MORE INFOMRATION GO TO WWW.P65WARNINGS.CA.GOV
INFORMATIONS FOR DISPOSAL
PROPER DEVICE DISPOSAL
- Contains lithium ion battery cell. Please dispose of properly according to local ordinances.
PROPER CHARGER DISPOSAL
- Please dispose of properly according to local ordinances.
PROPER POD DISPOSAL
- Pods contain nicotine and cannot be disposed of as municipal solid waste.
- Nicotine is harmful to the environment. Do not dispose of by sewer ways or water ways.
- Please dispose of properly according to local ordinances.
GENERAL USE AND STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS:
Always ensure that the container is fully closed and in an upright position. This product is not intended for non-smokers. Do not use if you currently don’t smoke traditional cigarettes or vape. You must be of legal smoking age in your jurisdiction to use this product. Do not drink the e-liquid. Do not use while driving. Do no modify or attempt to disassemble this product. Use PHIX battery device exclusively with PHIX pods; using unauthorized pods may cause explosion. Dispose according to local laws. Use this product in moderation, especially for your first time. Failure to do so may cause nicotine overdose which can lead to an irregular heart beat and other symptoms.
Keep this product away from sources of heat, moisture, water and dust. This product should be kept in a safe, dry and well ventilated area. Do not expose to humidity or direct sun light. Keep away from food or animal feed. Store the product at a temperature between 18-30°C and out of direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate, freeze, heat or store the product in a temperature above 30°C."
SPECIFIC RISK GROUPS
This product contains nicotine, which is a highly addictive substance. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Nicotine should not be used by pregnant women, those with cardiovascular conditions such as high blood pressure, children under the legal smoking age, or those choosing to remain nicotine-‐free. This product also contains propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin, two common glycols, in combination with natural and artificial flavourings. Glycols and flavourings can present an allergen risk to some individuals – they are listed above. Please consult your physician or general health practitioner to inform him/her about this product, its ingredients, and whether there are any sensitization or allergenic components to your person. In addition, the facilities used to manufacturer the components, as well as the final product, may be in contact with nuts, pollen, or other allergens/sensitizers. If you would like to learn more or have any questions regarding the safety, directions, or concerns of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. The batch number will be key in identifying additional information if necessary. Your safety and the safety of those around you, concerning this product, is our highest priority.
POSSIBLE ADVERSE EFFECTS
A person suffering from taking too much nicotine would display the following symptoms;
Initial overdose will produce symptoms including; cold sweating, a feeling of sickliness (nausea) and/or dizziness, abdominal pain or stomach cramps, diarrhea, headache, blurred or otherwise disturbed vision including temporary blind spots, reduced mental function and weakness of the body.
Moderate overdose will produce symptoms including; Hypotension, prostration and respiratory failure.
Lethal overdose will produce respiratory paralysis or cardiac failure both of which will be quickly followed by convulsion and death.
OVERDOSE FROM INHALATION
Recent studies suspect that the oral minimum lethal dose for humans is 7-10mg of nicotine per Kg of body weight. Rodent LD50 is >24mg/Kg and the LD50 for Dogs is >5mg/Kg. Death is due to either respiratory paralysis or cardiac failure.
A single 10ml refill container may contain up to 20mg/ml of nicotine equating to 200mg of nicotine contained within the container in total. 200mg/84Kg (body weight of an average male) would provide a dose of 2.38mg/Kg of nicotine which if consumed in one dose is less than the suspected lethal dose for an average human of 7-10mg/Kg however this is very close and would likely cause at least moderate overdose.
When used as intended (see recommended use section) it is unlikely that a person will display signs of nicotine overdose however it is possible during intensive usage over a short period. Should you display any of the overdose symptoms you should cease use of this product immediately and consult your doctor immediately.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NICOTINE WHICH IS A HIGHLY ADDICTIVE SUBSTANCE
Electronic cigarettes do not present a zero-‐risk counterpart to smoking; nicotine, glycols, and flavourant chemicals can present a toxicity risk to certain individuals based upon their person’s allergenic or sensitive response to certain compounds (Please see the “Specific Risk Group” section for more information). All compounds listed above were analyzed and confirmed by Nude Nicotine Analytics, Inc. in San Diego, California, USA, to have acceptably low concentrations based upon the Health Criteria Values (HCVs) of each substance in this product. While each person will elucidate differing sensitization or allergic responses to the ingredients in this product, its usage in the manner as intended (Please see the “Recommended Use” section for more information) has been determined by Nude Nicotine Analytics, Inc. to have acceptable HCVs for a wider range of toxic compounds. If this product is not used in the manner described, higher concentrations of harmful or potentially compounds (HPHC) may be formed, such as formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, and/or acrolein. Nude Nicotine Analytics, Inc, has measured these compounds concentrations by emissions testing, and has determined that the product contains acceptable HCVs when used at an electronic cigarette’s recommended power and airflow settings, along with proper liquid saturation. Deviation from these settings, as directed by the manufacturer of the hardware component, can result in the formation of HPHCs. Additional information on the toxicity and performance of this product can be obtained from the manufacturer and Nude Nicotine Analytics, Inc regarding the toxicity of this product and its intended use. Your safety and the safety of those around you, concerning this product, is our highest priority.